an affordable 4-star reTREAT...
Flaxmill is a boutique accommodation and conference provider located on the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula.
The deluxe facilities and surrounding environment offer peace and space for an enjoyable a break away. All set in an idyllic historic location opposite a stunning family friendly beach. If formal meeting facilities are required, the Event Centre offers superb meeting amenities to help inspire new thinking for your mission.
Located near Hot Water Beach, Whitianga and the Cathedral Cove walkway, it is a great base from which to explore and enjoy the region.
Big Toe Foundation helps to make refreshing breaks for team members and larger retreats at Flaxmill economically possible for those doing good work in the community.
Register hereAbout Flaxmill
- 4 x charming Cottages nestled into the park grounds
- 7 x fully-equipped Houses for families/groups up to 6
- 2 Houses are Accessible for wheelchair users or guests with reduced mobility
- Overall deluxe accommodation for up to 50 (twin-share)
- Additional 3 x Sleeper Cabins accommodating another 6 (twin-share)
- A modern Event Centre with quality meeting and A/V facilities
- 3 meeting areas that can be configured to work individually or together depending on requirements
- Central kitchen and cooking facilities available
- Stunning grounds for group activities, team building or recreation
- Located in the beautiful Flaxmill Bay near Cooks Beach, just 2.5 hours from Auckland, Hamilton or Tauranga